Re: PCSAT-1 & THD7 ?

Hi Henk,

>I tried Sunday during a 60 degrees pass with
>- THD7 full battery (=2.5W)
>- 4 elements DL6WU hand held beam
>
>With this setup I can work AO51 always noise-free.
>
>But I could not get a single packet over PCSAT. I think
>this is not so much due to PCSAT, but more due to the
>fact that it sees 10..20 stations transmitting at the
>same time... only the strongest one wins :-(

This may have been the pass that I was trying to use too, I had an 85 degree
pass with full scale on my handheld, but no luck from my end. What I did see
was 8-10 packets from 4/5 stations being didi'd multiple times with DP on my
D7...

I really don't think stations here are playing fair to the user agreement,
as even after the low usage packet was transmitted by PCSAT, the amount of
traffic didn't drop at all..

All I want would be one packet digi'd via my handheld before she goes to
sleep..

Thanks,

Chris Bloy