Re: Email via Satellite Simulated Emergency Test

George,

No problem.  :)  I managed to get the ax25 stuff
installed and working on my linux box; at least
in receive.  Now that I know that works, I'll have to
build an interface for the transmit side.  Thanks
for your offer of help, and to everyone else that
responded!

Bob - AE6RV