Re: Email via Satellite Simulated Emergency Test

--- Robert Bruninga <bruninga@usna.edu> wrote:

> You don't need anything but a 2m radio and a TNC.  No special
> software.  No special hardware, no satellite predictions, and no
> time consuming operating.

Bob can you or anyone tell me if there are software TNCs  for
soundcards out there?  I know almost nothing about APRS or
even where to turn to get useful information.  Unfortunately,
buying a TNC is simply not going to happen at this time.  I am
a Linux user.

Bob - AE6RV