Re: PCSAT-1 over Europe

Hi Bob,

I thought as much from looking at findu.com..

>Yes, any collision will cause the weaker signal to not be heard.
>And then the stations just keep trying, further making the
>problem worse.

I don't know what to do about it, as even after I receive the bulletin of
low usage and low sunlight the stations still flood in.. I have the same
issue with ANDE and have to use high power to hit and digi too.

Its a shame as this will shorten the live of PCSAT for us all if sometime is
not done... ISS I believe suffers from the above as I cannot hit that with a
handheld either.. ALmost to the point of giving up. I will keep trying
though as I would like to see my 5watt packets digi'd...

All the best,
Chris