PCSAT-1

Hi All,

I just wonder how successful digi'ing via PCSAT using a TH-D7 has been? I
have real trouble with 5watts and have yet to hit it successfully, 50watts
yes, but i am sure thats not good. I believe that its down purely to usage
here in Europe as she appears to get hit multiple time by the same stations?

Same as AO51 for example, its taken me a few passes to understand that
multiple stations transmit at once and cause a strange clash, almost like
you need to change freq.. but the signal strength is there!!

Maybe this stops the 5watt stations from actually being relayed??

Just a though and would be interested in your comments, does this happen so
much in the US??

Thanks,

Chris Bloy