Wind Turbine Interference?

Hi all,
 Sorry if this is off subject. I just found out that our city in suburban Detroit is going to install a 150 foot wind turbine about a quarter mile from my qth.
 I was wondering if anyone has experienced any problems working satellites, due to turbines. I'm only using a Arrow antenna and a handheld. But hope to upgrade the station in the future.
 I'm not questioning the need of turbines. But am just wondering if I'm going to have problems in the future.
 73 and Thanks in advance. de Doug KA8QCU