Ao-51 + Ic-PCr1500 + WI-FI Antenna ?????

Greetings to all I paid receiver icom ic-pr1500 receiving up 3 GHZ I doubt will be layered with some receiving antenna that I have a wireless panel 14dbi and yagui of 8 elements dlink?
Someone tested this configuration

Second, I recommended software to correct the doppler receptor icom when receiving satellites

Now many thanks

Raul
CE3SOC

There is a solution!"