Re: ANS-308 Formatting

Ron,

My ANS-308 formatting was perfect, as usual.  I use Outlook 2003.  There is
a setting in Outlook which can cause something similar to what you are
reporting.  It allows you to squeeze out extra blank lines.  I am not
certain how it defines them, but I once accidently checked that box, and
started to get problems with both ANS and the Keps, among others.  As you
report, it was somewhat inconsistent.  I never found the exact problem, once
I found that changing that parameter fixed the problem.  Perhaps there may
be something in Eudora which is similar, possibly hidden in the advanced
settings?

Alan
WA4SCA