ANS-308 Formatting

Am I the only one who sometimes receives the ANS bulletin with
missing line or paragraph formatting, everything run together? It
happened this week, ANS-308, and may be only when a certain volunteer
sends out the bulletin?

I use Eudora as my mail client. I cannot find any settings that might
cure the problem. I receive tons of mail and this is the only one
that has this problem.

Also when I check the AMSAT web site for ANS I find a beautifully
formatted page, but it is missing the bulletin number (308, e.g.). It
would be helpful if that was included.

ron w8gus