Eastern Standard Time

Sorry.  You're right.  Chalk it up to a brain-slip.

No offense meant.

But, still...CHANGE THOSE SMOKE DETECTOR BATTERIES!  We just had a fire
locally that could have ended MUCH better than it did if the detectors had
had batteries.  One of the "higher-ups" of the Buffalo Fire Department said
that (quote) "it's sad to investigate a fire and find casualties, and THEN
find smoke detectors without batteries".

I know it's off topic for this board, but I just want to remind my friends
for the better.

73,

John KB2HSH

--

John Marranca, Jr
PBX Technician/Shop Steward CWA Local 1122
BN Systems, Inc
Orchard Park, NY
(716)972-2006