Sinclair RadioLabs . Preamp frquency range?

Hello all
  I found at a junk an old RF preamplifier from
  Sinclair Radio Labs Tonawanda N.Y
  I would like to know anymore info and the frequency range!
  Power 14 V -+2
  With two small tuning knobs at the front panel
  10.5 x 6.5x 4cm in dimensions and two flanks with 2 holes at each side for fixing
  There a one transistor with 4-pins inside a cap heatsink soldiered to the board
  Components in two compartments made from pcb
  Thank you in advance
  Nader - st2nh

Do You Yahoo!?