Re: Right Angle BNC adapters

Frank:

That's what I have come to wonder!  I read that some place before as well.

MIL-SPEC vs. "the spring".  Hmm....which is better.....

Thanks for reminding me of something that I ALMOST forgot about.

Remember to change your SMOKE DETECTOR BATTERIES, my friends.  It's Eastern
STANDARD time tonight.

John KB2HSH

--

John Marranca, Jr
PBX Technician/Shop Steward CWA Local 1122
BN Systems, Inc
Orchard Park, NY
(716)972-2006