Re: Right Angle BNC adapters

>Does anyone know of a source of the MIL-SPEC right angle BNC adapters?  I am
>using a hamfest special, and have a feeling that it's affecting my rx on the
>birds.

Hi John, found one right on top  of the junk box...wish I could find
stuff that easily when I look!!  I know I have it, somewhere, go out
and buy one, and a few days later I come across one!!

Send me your mail address, and I'll pop it in the mail...

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...