Re: Quadrifilar Helices

Someone replied to me off-list (thinking I was the person who wanted
information on the helix antennas after my Red Green style "duct tape"
comment) with a commercial offer for his helix antennas.

Fairly unimpressive, since whoever it was both picked the wrong person
to reply to, and is also using the list to troll for "customers".

Not going to bother to say who it was -- but I'm not impressed.  I just
deleted it to save myself from replying and saying something obnoxious
to the person directly.

Nate WY0X