My email

If you attempted to send email to my AMSAT email alias in the past two
weeks, it likely bounced.  I recently changed providers from comcast to
verizon and I was just certain I had moved all of my email accounts.  I
think I did, except for one, possibly the most important.

Thanks to all who pointed it out.

Bob

--
“An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why
must the pessimist always run to blow it out?” Descartes