Re: Quadrifilar Helices

>Does anyone know of a website or of construction plans for an 70 cm
>Quadrifilar Helix antenna?  I have heard that they work quite well for an
>omni-directional LEO antenna.  I am looking for an improvement over my
>Eggbeaters, which have been excellent thus far.

Hi John, I have measurements for 70, 2M satellite and 2M repeater freqs at:

http://home.san.rr.com/doguimont/uploads/

It is called Quadfil1.zip

They are a noticeable improvement over and eggbeater....

Be glad to help with any questions you may have....

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...