GB5OSO sputnik special event station report

Hi All
many thanks to all stations who managed to have a QSO with the sputnik special event Satellite station GB5OSO ,well done! I am awaiting the QSL cards to come from the printers so it may be a while before they arrive.
The event went very well with 300+ QSO's in 33 DXCC countries on AO7,AO27,SO51,AO51 and VO52 ,in all 170+ stations were logged many of whome were worked on more than one Satellite and special thanks to the two stations who I worked on all 5 birds namely G1OCN and ON5NY.Also many thanks to JA0CAW and JH1EKH who were able to organise a conection via EchoLink to SO50 and AO51 whilst they were over Japan.There was also some activity on HF and wiil post the results for that later on.Regards Robert G8ATE
Feel like a local wherever you go.