Re: Doppler

>Doppler to newcomers is like asking them to drive a car with Stick
>Shift, I mean the ones before we had synchronized gears. Today
>driving a car, operating a computer, does not require much brain.
>A lot of people replaced their brains already with Laptops but lost
>the software.
>
>Will be interesting to see what's coming down the pike.

Tnx, Walter, I drive a synchronized car, but if I had to jump into my
dad's old Model T, at 85, I think I could figure out which of the 3
pedals to push!! Of course, today, I would try it in a big parking
lot with no cars....

That is about how hard it is to crank a knob!!

I quit!!

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...