Re: AMSAT Store Down?

And the store is back!  Thanks Paul and Martha.

73s,
Eric W4OTN

 I just got off the phone with our domain name provider (on hold for 52 minutes).  It WAS suppose to renew automatically.  They have no idea why it didn't.  It should be restored soon.

On 10/31/07, Eric H Christensen <eric@christensenplace.us> wrote:Don't you love how that works?  Thanks Paul!

73s,
Eric W4OTN

--