Intelsat and AMSAT-NA aka Phase IV Lite

Congratulations to the executive for this initiative.

Perhaps it is time for the general membership to restrain themselves from
assuming and speculating and reading-in-between-the-lines on who provides
what to whom for what until such time as we see the complete proposal in The
AMSAT Journal.  May I suggest that the proposal be fully disclosed asap on
the AMSAT web site rather than the delay of getting it out in the journal.

IMHO, the information dripping out bit by bit on this forum with some of the
wild comments can do nothing to cement our working relationship with
Intelsat.

73, Alan VE4YZ
AMSAT LM 2352

http://www.mts.net/~ve4wsc/