geo stationary bird

Hello
To play the devils advocate for a moment.
With a geo (stuck) sattelite we are pretty much stuck with the same foot print forever.  Unless of course there is some sort of cross linking in the future.  I very fondly recall AO-40 and bringing it up on my computer and seeing where the foot print was today.  Maybe it's the Europeans or perhaps the VK's, ZL's (love their accent), or maybe some JA's, (practice my Japanese).  At some time, I knew I could cover the whole planet.  I do of course believe this is an excellent opportunity, though there are a some limitations.

--
73 Bob W7LRD
AMSAT member 28498