Re: Phase 4

We have kept Eagle satellite alive.  The lab at U. Md. ES is being built
out and we are going ahead with the structure.  We helped fund the
completion of P3E  with our international  partners and stepped up our
efforts to finish the IHU-3 for them (and us.

The Eagle satellite structure build out is funded and slated for
completion in 2008.

We are really going to try to get P3E a ride on Intelsat to balance
against the other offers to see what is best for AMSAT-DL and us.

Stefan's analysis is correct.  Any one geostationary bird can cover
roughly a third of the earth.

Bob

--
“An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why
must the pessimist always run to blow it out?” Descartes