Re: conference

Nick Pugh wrote:
> All
> The 2007 conference was
>
> FANTASTIC

> thanks to the organizers
>
> nick

The Pittsburgh team outdid themselves.  I really enjoyed Foster City but
this year was even better and pretty close to the top of my list of best
I have attended.

So let me join Nick in thanking the team there and saying I hope we see
even more people being there next year.

We announced a lot (more than at MUD SAM!) and there will be more
publicity on all of it from our other sources, on ANS, in the journal,
on the web site, etc.  I will wait until ANS cannot be scooped.

Bob
N4HY

--
“An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why
must the pessimist always run to blow it out?” Descartes