Soundcards for 38.4K

Hi,

I'm thinking of getting a better sound card for this computer.
Initially it will be for terrestrial SDR experiments, where the Delta-44
board is recommended.

I would also like to have a soundcard for possible satellite use at 38.4
K, and wonder what soundcards have been used for this application.  I've
seen a list somewhere, but can't find it now :-(

TIA

73   Clive    G3CWV

         Hitchin, North Hertfordshire, UK.