AO-51 is back up

AO-51 is back up and running. This crash was an opportunity that we used to work the kinks out of some "new-to-us" software and procedures, although it took longer than any of us anticipated and I apologize for that.

I need to run it by the rest of the team, but I'm pretty sure we'll leave the telemetry and repeater on for the rest of the month.

73, Drew KO4MA
AMSAT-NA VP Ops