Freqs

Hello Folks,
Having a problem with Satpc32. My freq on the uplink and the downlink
display have disappeared. Reinstalling the program brings them back, but
noticed when I remove the extra satellites the display showing the current
freqs(up/down links) goes blank. If I reinstall the program again the freqs
come back. All the rest of the program works. My rotor and cat. Etc.
I had this problem before and changed the administrator control and it
seemed to work. But this time no joy.....

Don...w2xb