1st ISS Contact

Hi all....well just wanted to "brag" a bit about having just worked Bruce,
KE0LX via the ISS today!

That was totally cool!  I think the best part about it, besides the hi-tech
factor, is the efficiency of it all.  By that, it is cool how SO MANY can
use it at the same time...and so easily.  I literally came home from work,
opened the package from Buxcomm that had my MDIN cable for my FT-817ND
(already had the Rascal Interface), plugged it in, hit the PKT button,
loaded UISS/AGWPE and that was it.

I feel like a teenaged Novice again!

73s all...and enjoy the Conference.  (I'll be listening via Echolink)

John KB2HSH

--

John Marranca, Jr
PBX Technician/Shop Steward CWA Local 1122
BN Systems, Inc
Orchard Park, NY
(716)972-2006