2 meter transverter

My 2 meter DEMI is Tangu Uniform, I think the front end is zotted.  If
there is anyone who can bring a 28  MHz IF, 2 meter transverter to the
AMSAT symposium,  and has time to coordate that with Jim Sanford, please
do by emailing Jim.  We only need one.  ;-).

I will not try to guess the infinite possibilities on hook up but the
drive will be XVTR IF output on the Flex 5000 (small) and the connector
to the Flex 5000 is via a BNC.   The keying line on the 5000 is a RCA
female plug and it can be set for myriad ways of keying. I would prefer
a DEMI low power in  10+ watts out since I am familiar with those.

73's
Bob

P.S. The last minute is the most productive.  Just keep telling yourself
that.

--
“An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why
must the pessimist always run to blow it out?” Descartes