AMSAT annual meeting

Please come to the AMSAT annual meeting this weekend for a major
announcement or two.  MAJOR relief is within reach.

AMSAT-DL will be present in the form of Hartmut, DL1YDD, with Phase 3
Express news.

http://n4hy.smugmug.com/gallery/2408353#126251813

AMSAT-NA will be telling you of major news and a shift in our satellite
building efforts towards our new goal.

You too can say you were there when the AMSAT's told us how we were
going to be given an opportunity to literally change amateur radio
forever BUT ONLY IF YOU ARE THERE.  Otherwise, wait for a month or two
for the journal to come out.

You first step in the info hunt.  My paper for the symposium contains
the words "Phase IV Lite".

Be there or be square.  Rick will have lots to say and content filled.

Bob

--
“An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why
must the pessimist always run to blow it out?” Descartes