Re: AO-7

Hi Frank,
Nice to hear from you. I also have been missing from the birds for some time but I did listen for AO-07 yesterday morning and this morning and heard nothing. Something has happened here to give me an S9 noise level on 10M so I can't tell if there is anything on mode A or not but I did not hear anything on mode B. VO-52 was good yesterday and today so I think I am receiving OK.
I don't know whee all the other reports went but they seem to be missing this week end.
73 de Jess - W4MVB