Icom Preamps for sale

I have a pair of Icom preamps for sale, one AG-35 70cm preamp and one AG-25
2m preamp. Both work, although are they are well weathered. You'll need to
supply your own new U-bolt. New price on these is currently about $160 each
I think. I will sell either for $80 shipped, or the pair for $150 shipped
(shipping via USPS Priority Mail in the US only, outside US will pay the
difference please). Paypal is the preferred payment method. I can also
deliver to Symposium in Pittsburgh this week.

73, Drew KO4MA