AO-7

Greetings to all,

I have not been QRV on any satellites for a couple of years.  Trouble
with my AZ rotor.  It's now fixed and I've been trying to hear AO-7 and
VO-52 on several recent passes.  Success with 52 but nothing heard from
AO-7.  I've been reading on the BB about how well AO-7 is currently
playing and I'm therefore discouraged that I seem unable to hear it.  I
have a pass in less than an hour from now but the bird seems to be mostly
east of the gray line.  Can I expect to hear it on such a pass?  Always
such good and quick responses via our BB.  I'll be waiting for someone to
tell me what I'm doing wrong.  BTW, I have been listening both 10 m. and
2 m. downlinks.  Sad day when I have to ask for some Elmering after
working nearly 1K Qs on AO-40!!

Thanks and 73 to all.   Frank, K0BLT