Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 09:16:33 +0200
From: "Pieter Kotze" <PKotze@csir.co.za>
Subject: [amsat-bb]  UHF/70cm preamps
To: <amsat-bb@amsat.org>

Hello all

In the past I have used the ICOM line of pre-amps e.g. AG-25 AG-35.  It
seems that these are no longer being made, have they been replaced by
something new or is there simply not enough being sold for ICOM to make them
anymore?  I am looking for a mastmount UHF/70cm one, similar to the AG-35
which was a convenient size and could switch itself from RF transmissions.
To make things that little bit more interesting I would like to use this at
400MHz as well.

Regards
Pieter
ZS1PK/M0PAK