Re: Equipment and ITUNE

Hi Tony and the list

I also use the excellent InstanTrack software.
Runs fine on an ancient laptop discarded by my employer.

Didn't know about the option to use the parallel"printer" port on old PC's.

Is that the way to do rotator control and Doppler at the same time.

Serial port to the CAT port on the radio - doing this already
Parallel port to the rotator control box - would like to do this

What would the command line look like in the .cfg file

73 John G7HIA