SSB Electronics SP-2 2 meter preamp

I recently picked up an SSB Electronics SP-2 2 meter preamp.

Can any SP-2 users out there in Amsat land comment on its performance??

Anyone have a copy of the manual they could send to me as a PDF???

Is the performance of the SP2000 light years ahead of the SP-2???

I'm planning on using this preamp for the HEO downlinks when the birds are
finally in orbit.

Thanks in advance for any info.

                                        73, Joe W2KJ