UHF/70cm preamps

Hello all

In the past I have used the ICOM line of pre-amps e.g. AG-25 AG-35.  It seems that these are no longer being made, have they been replaced by something new or is there simply not enough being sold for ICOM to make them anymore?  I am looking for a mastmount UHF/70cm one, similar to the AG-35 which was a convenient size and could switch itself from RF transmissions.  To make things that little bit more interesting I would like to use this at 400MHz as well.

Regards
Pieter
ZS1PK/M0PAK