Re: P3E?

Hi Mel,

Our Vice-President and AMSAT-DL BOD member Hartmut Päsler, DL1YDD is
coming to the AMSAT-NA Symposium and will give a presentation about the
current status of the P3-E project and P5-A.

Due to some personal circumstances I will not be able to attend myself,
for which I'm very sorry...

However, don't miss Hartmut's presentation. I'm sure it will be very
interesting...

73s, Peter DB2OS
AMSAT-DL President
http://www.amsat-dl.org/