Worked N5AFV/VE9

Good Afternoon fellow Satellite Jockeys!

Just wanted to pass along an observation from this past week.  Al N5AFV has
been operating from the Canadian Maritimes, handing out RARE grid squares.
I worked him today on SO-50 whilst he was in New Brunswick.  How very
excellent...since I have as of yet to  work NB on HF, and I've been a ham
for almost 20 years!

Thanks again, Al!

--

John Marranca, Jr
PBX Technician/Shop Steward CWA Local 1122
BN Systems, Inc
Orchard Park, NY
(716)972-2006