Re: RS-22 Loud and Clear

Hi Keith and fellow satelliters,

Sources for RS-22 decode software

Mike Ruprecht DK3WN has a neat telemetry utility on his web site.
www.mike-rupprecht.de   Go to the satellite section and you will find RS-22
(Mozheyts 4)

You will find telemetry programms for many other satellites on the same
All the ones I have tried have worked well.

Thanks Mike, I use your telemetry utilities quite often.

73 John G7HIA

PS/ Mineo Wakita JE9PEL also has satellite information and some very good
telemetry utilities on his web site which is worth a visit.
       www.ne.jp/asahi/hamradio/je9pel       I used the FO29 program very
frequently when FO-29 was active.
If you are monitoring the list Mineo, thank you.