Re: Gray vis-a-vis Grey

--- Ronald Long <rlong3@columbus.rr.com> wrote:
> Famous Book:
>    Gray's Anatomy of the Human Body by Henry Gray, 1918.
> USA TV Show:
>     Grey's Anatomy (perhaps they didn't know any better)
> Radio:
>    Grayline Propagation
> Color Palette:
>    Gray
> Bad Spelling on this web site and probably many others:
>    http://dx.qsl.net/propagation/greyline.html

Now my Colour Pallete says Grey, I'm running Microsoft Windows in England so it
must be the right spelling hi.

Blame it all on the lack of standardisation in the English language esp prior
to 1776 as a result today some English speakers can't even spell "colour"
correctly hi hi.

Microsoft Windows supports a whole host of different English varients. It's
amazing how fast spellings of words in the same language change in different
parts of the world.

73 Trevor M5AKA