Re: LEO in Europe

If you are fed up with LEO FM repeaters, then try something new.  You have eveyrthing you need.  Just change freqeucnies!

> the use of LEO's... is more frustration than satisfaction.
> I feel like willing to dive into the deep abysm.
> Crash my Arrow antenna and my TH-D7 and say goodbye.
> I quit.

The D7 is 100% ready to go for two-way LEO Packet satellite QSO.  The arrow will make it work very well.  See how:

http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/GO32-ops.html

No congestion, lots of room.
Good luck.