ANDE Voice results still good !

ANDE works still good in VOICE mode !

A test on October 12th showed that on side A (ANDE-1)
signals are still good. Notice that (on purpose) the
audio downlink is weaker as the digital downlink:
http://home.vianetworks.nl/users/hamoen/pa3guo/voice_ande_pa3guo_12oct07.mp3

A test on October 13th showed that on side A (ANDE-1)
users can easily use voice mode. Mike, DK3WN, created
six (!) voice messages which were loud & clear:
http://home.vianetworks.nl/users/hamoen/pa3guo/voice_ande_dk3wn_13102007_1550.mp3

More details on:
http://home.vianetworks.nl/users/hamoen/pa3guo/voice.html

Let me know if you want me to enable it again over Europe.

Henk, PA3GUO
http://www.qsl.net/pa3guo