07

Hi John,

You are certainly the focal point on this one sooooo.......

I was idly listening to AO7 on this computer, and a few people on,
but didn't have my xmit computer on so I just ambled across the band,
listening and hear a weird whining noise (as near as I can describe it).
About in the lower third of the band..

The noise weakened and disappeared as soon as it went over the
horizon so pretty sure it came from the bird....

I'll have to fire up the transmitter, and xmit on the noise to see
what happens...

Anyone else notice this??

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....