Re: LEO sats in Europe

I think Bob, AE6RV has the right attitude about it:

"One and I'm done."

A few mornings ago, SO-50 was EMPTY.  Quiet.  I made a QSO, and was able to
say Good Morning, name here is John, etc.  As soon as a local in FN12 ID'd,
I was off.

Possibly e-mailing the offenders, or contacting the local AMSAT coordinator
might help.

But don't give up.  Don't give up something you love because of the "selfish
few".

John KB2HSH

--

John Marranca, Jr
PBX Technician/Shop Steward CWA Local 1122
BN Systems, Inc
Orchard Park, NY
(716)972-2006