From: GW1FKY@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 15:10:38 -0400
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb]  The laws of physics.
To: la2qaa@amsat.org

Hi John,
Many thanks for your interesting observations and experiences with the
operation of AO-7.
I was wondering whether what you stated about the "Footprint " & the
"Greyline" information is perhaps the key factor.  As we are using software
to predict the relative position  against what might be the real
point that the satellite sees illumination,  is it perhaps a
factor of error in the modelling that is used?
Just a thought and it would be useful if could confirm the accuracy with
future satellites if they had a
beacon which did switch on as a result of  solar illumination and not
as a function of software or a timer.
Regards
Ken Eaton
GW1FKY