AO-7 Events.

Here are the events for the 50576 pass.

08:37 ... AOS but nothing heard from the transponder.
08:38 ... Normally, I would have a strong downlink now but still nothing heard.
08:38:26 Very faint downlink signal.
08:39 ... S3
08:40 ... S3 for the entire pass.

This time we can "assume" the satellite is in mode-C.

Interestingly, once again, the solar array was (theoretically) in full sunlight but the footprint was 90% in darkness at AOS when the transponder is supposedly OFF. I have no logical excplanation for this.

73 John.   <la2qaa@amsat.org>