ANDE Voice Mode anyone ?

Dear group,

Next to the popular APRS mode, ANDE can also be put into voice mode
(see http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/ande-ops.html).

Basically anyone that feels comfortable using ANDE in APRS mode will
be able to have ANDE also speak APRS messages, quite a lot of fun !

As this needs to be enabled each pass by a command station (it's
by default off), simply let me know if you are interested in this
and I can enable it during a pass over Europe.

Henk, PA3GUO
http://www.qsl.net/pa3guo
email: pa3guo AT amsat.org