Curiouser and curiouser ... Lewis Carrol.

Mak, Terry,
                 Mak reports AO-7 as OFF on orbit 50556, 3 minutes later Terry reports it in mode-B.

Presumably, Terry heard his own downlink or he wouldn't have logged on.

There is little doubt that some unusual things are happening lately, just like I predicted several weeks ago ... but unfortunately, my crystal ball has thrown in the towel so unless anyone goes up and checks it out first hand, we can only guess what is really going on.

Now !!! would be the time to have a working beacon.

73 John.   <la2qaa@amsat.org>