Re: AO-51

At 02:40 PM 10/9/2007, R P wrote:
>I was wondering about that. If so I was going to submit that for next month.
>
>Also: George I saw that AO-27 had tried d-star, but have not seen if
>they  were going to try that again.

As the article on the AO-27 site implies, it depends whether the
signal path between Rx and Tx on AO-51 can pass the baseband data
signal.  There are at least 2 ways of determining that:

1.  Ask the builders of the satellite.

2.  Try it (but get the blessing of the control ops first).

73 de VK3JED
http://vkradio.com