Re: AO-51

We don't really know yet. It depends on a few factors including any audio conditioning that happens in repeater mode. If more than one or two stations send in a request to ao51-modes@amsat.org, we can try to set aside a day next month to try Dstar on the repeater pair we normally use for QRP ops.

73, Drew KO4MA
AMSAT-NA VP Ops